Carry On Luggage Manufacturer
Carry-on luggage Manufacturer
Carry-on luggage (or just hand luggage) is the perfect companion for a short trip and often as a piece of luggage completely sufficient. Even during long journeys a lot of additional space can be gained by utilizing the full volume. For the carry-on luggage production, you should pay attention to the size of the suitcase. The airlines often have different provisions regarding the admissible size. The weight is also important, since this is usually also limited by the airlines.
Hand luggage Trolleys with hard shell.
Pilot's case made of aluminum or leather.
Hand luggage Trolleys with soft shell.
What size should the luggage be?
A maximum size of 115 cm (length + width + height) is recommended by IATA. However, this requirement is not binding for the airlines, which is why we often find other limitations for the dimensions and weight of the luggage. The standard measure for hand luggage is 55x40x20 cm. If you choose this size for you carry-on Luggage production, you should be safe. The maximum permissible weight for hand luggage differs greatly between the airlines and can be between 7 and 20 kg. The lighter the weight of the suitcase, the more can be stowed in it. Moreover, the wear comfort is increased by a low weight, in particular where it can not be rolled.
Ready to start a carry-on luggage production?
You will likely be asked to provide certain specifications before starting your suitcase production, including:
- Size: Height, width and depth (in cm or inch).
- Closure:TSA locks (Transportation Security Administration), pockets, zipper, gaps, magnetic snap, buckle, etc.
- Straps: Handles, Height adjustable telescopic-handle, length and width of straps.
- Color: Choice of materials and fabrics for outer color, inner lining, seams, applications, zippers, straps, clasps, etc.
- Material:Polyamides, polypropylene, (ABS-) polycarbonate, nylon, aluminium, leather, PU, HDPE, polyester, etc.
- Logos:Silkscreen printing, heat transfer printing, rubber patch and metal plate. Custom logos can also be made on zipper-pullers or other accessories
- Printing: logo and design printings (best in pantone colors)
- Hardware: Brass (solid or antique), nickel (dark, pearl or matted), metal, etc.
- Pockets: Interior, exterior, side pockets, extra protected compartments for shoes or laptop etc.
- Additional custom details: Embossing, tags, decoration, etc.
- Production details: Order quantity, time constrains, target group
If you want to start a customized carry-on luggage production don’t hesitate to contact us and send an email to
If you need additional information before starting your own production for example about different materials which you can use for your suitcases or specific production details just go to our main page LUGGAGE and also have a look on our BLOG.
We are looking forward to your request!
Your Matchory Team